We've watched some videos on basic photography and I´m going to add a couple of pictures I took.
Depth of Field:
In this picture we can see a person in the foreground and blurring the background I try to concentrate the attention on her, giving an impression of proximity.
Shutter Speed:
With the one of the speed, in this image we can see a person walking that give us the impression of movement, addind a point of contrast to it.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
This time we are working with EU. Last class we learned some information about it and we thought that it could be a good idea to make a ka...
-
Midnight Sun Midnight Sun is a 2018 American romantic drama film directed by Scott Speer and written by Eric Kirsten, based on the 200...
-
As last friday was women's day we were asked to write a questionnaire. We thought it is a really practical idea to see the different ...










No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario